Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tuesday - Prompt is Green

I haven't been up to much today except for the same routine though I did make blueberry cobbler this morning. We had some blueberries that needed to have something done with them before they went bad, so I gave Thadd an option last night...blueberry cake or cobbler? He wanted cobbler. Here is a picture of the finished product. Looks yummy!


Our prompt for the day is green, so I decided to take a picture of a big, green stuffed frog I have. Yes, I have a lot of frogs. I used to collect them and you know how that is. Once people find out, they all give you frogs!


That's all I have for today! Take care everyone! xxx

4 comments:

  1. Cobbler looks yummy, Peter would like to eat that with custard :)

    I collect cats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats cobbler then? pastry/sponge or something else??? it looks good, hope you enjoyed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A cobbler is baked fruit that has either a cake like topping or a crumble topping. I like the cake one better. It actually rises to the top as it is baking. Thank you, it is very tasty!

      Delete
  3. Love the sound of cobbler, never have got round to making one, remind me of them in the autumn when I am finished with the madness of the shop! x

    ReplyDelete