Friday, August 2, 2013

Daily Peeking - Friday

Thadd and I went to an early dinner tonight (if you don't go early, you would have to wait up to an hour or more for a table) so I thought I would show pictures of what I had to eat. We went to Red Lobster which is a seafood restaurant (chain restaurant). We don't go out often but we were both in the mood for some seafood but didn't want to have to cook it ourselves. LOL


These are their cheddar garlic biscuits. They are famous for these. As you can see, our biscuits are different from yours.


This is the cole slaw I ordered. I can't eat green salads but I can get away with a little cole slaw which if you are not familiar with it, is made from raw cabbage. I only ate a bit of it but it was good. Thadd helped me out by eating some as well.


This was my baked potato and fried shrimp. I know fried food isn't good for you and I don't eat it very often but to me it is the best way to eat shrimp. Thadd had the Admiral's Feast which I did not take a picture of because it was all fried and consisted of shrimp, fish, scallops, clams and french fries! You would gain weight just looking at it! LOL!! In case you are wondering what the red stuff is, that is cocktail sauce.

That's all for today. Everyone enjoy their weekend and take care. xxx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous food ! Why is it always what tastes good that makes us fat ???? Not fair !
    I had to smile at your comment on my blog regarding gaz prices rocketing in the US, because if I converted correctly the US$ and the American gallon, it seems that you pay roughly $3.6 per gallon, back to us, that means £0.62 per liter. To give you an idea, we currently pay £1.34 per liter. Calculated back to you, that's $7.78 per gallon. Can you see the disaster ?
    Have a nice week-end. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seafood in any form (apart from spicy) those shrimps look yummy and Thadd's sounds delicious!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tasty looking supper.. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cor, Anne's info makes you think doesn't it! I know we think about what we are going to do and the first thing we do is factor in the cost of fuel, 20 years ago I used to drive around for fun!

    Love the photos of the food, I don't like seafood but I wish I did and I do try it every couple of years to check! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely food. I think it is good for you to indulge in something that you really enjoy every so often. PS I looove shrimps

    ReplyDelete