Friday, August 30, 2013

The Challenge Continues.....More Pictures in Color and Black and White

I am posting every other day so I don't "picture" everyone to death! LOL

So here is a color picture of Spencer that I love because of his shirt. This color of blue goes so well with his skin tones. While I like the black and white version, I am not sure it does him justice. What do you think?



Next is a picture of Henry at the zoo. I love this one in the black and white.



I hope everyone has had a good week. I have enjoyed looking at your photos and reading your posts. We have been busy going through the china buffet cabinet. I never realized I had so many margarita glasses! LOL! Needless to say, we will have a lot to sell at our garage sale. Some of the things are hard for me to part with but I don't think I will use them anymore. I haven't made a trifle in years so I don't think I will make one after we move to Belize. Some items were my moms so I will offer them to my sister. Going through and getting rid of your things can be so hard sometimes. I have to learn not to hold onto things for pure sentimental reasons. Do you find it hard to let things go as well?

Take care and Happy Friday to those who still work. xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos of those two gorgeous boys. They look so cheeky :) I am dreadful for holding on to things as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos and agree with you about black and white versions. It's terrible to let things go - and I am terrible at it, but that's life. I hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I also find it very hard to let go of things especially when there are memories attached to them. I now have got rid of most of mum and dads stuff but there are some things I will not be able to part with for some time.

    I do like the B&W photos of the boys as you look straight at their faces instead of being distracted by what they are wearing. That blue top is a lovely colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about Spencer not so good in B&W it doesn't show off his lovely fresh skin but funny how it's OK with Henry.

    I don't mind getting rid of sentimental stuff these days as I think if I haven't used or looked at them for several years I don't need it, think this has only happened since turning 65!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely the color one for each. It brightens up their eyes and they both look double as cute (if possible !). xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like both the colour and the black and white photos, aren't they gorgeous! Yes it is difficult to get rid of things, hope you manage to declutter :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos!
    Things are associated with memories. We can hardly say "goodbye" to memories! I say Bravo to these bazaars garage!

    ReplyDelete