Monday, August 26, 2013

Challenge is Just Passing.....

We are supposed to take or put on our blog two photos each day. One can be of a person or pet and one is to be of something outside. Also one is to be in color and the other in black and white. There is no specific topic, it is our choice.

For my black and white photo today I decided to put a picture of me that was taken on an Easter Sunday many years ago. I don't know for sure how old I was but I believe I was four.


For my outside color picture I decided on one I took when we were in Belize in April. We were driving by a banana plantation and were interested in the blue plastic bags covering the stalks of green bananas. We guess they did that either keep the pests away or to keep the bananas from ripening too quickly. Anyway, I was fascinated by it.



Until tomorrow....xxx

3 comments:

  1. You were so sweet on that photo, Joy ! Love banana trees !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce, love both phtos, never thought about an old B&W photo!!
    I have banana tree photos from when we saw them in Cyprus!

    Must look up where Belize is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. /I see for the first time banana trees!/

    ReplyDelete