Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Laundry day - T (Tuesday) is for Toby

Doing the laundry is such a boring (and never ending) task but a necessary evil. I don't mind the sorting, loading the washer/dryer, etc. but I dislike hanging and folding the clothes. Most of Thadd's shirts are 100% cotton and he doesn't want them to shrink, so they get hung up wet instead of being put in the dryer. Then the ones that do get dried have to be hung up immediately when the dryer stops so they don't wrinkle. I think my least favorite thing to fold is undies! ARGH! At least I don't have to worry about them getting wrinkled. Sometimes I wish clothes were made to wear once and then throw away. LOL!!

Here is my dog Toby. This is a picture I already had because I could not get him to cooperate with me today so I could take a new picture. He is more interested in sleeping. Oh, the life of a pampered pet! He is a Chihuahua and is very smart. He even knows how to spell or at least he always seems to know when I say to Thadd, "do you want to take the D-O-G for a R-I-D-E?"  He gets all excited and starts running around. He is also a very sweet, loving dog. Most Chihuahua's don't like kids, but Toby loves everybody. He isn't a yapper either like a lot of small dogs. He seldom barks at anything.



Hubby plays cards on Tuesday evenings so tonight's dinner will be something simple. Last night's country fried steak and gravy was delicious but there were no leftovers for my lunch today! Thadd told me last night he would skinny if he had married someone who couldn't cook. Wasn't sure if it was a compliment or not. LOL!  Take care everyone. xxx

4 comments:

  1. Toby is lovely.
    I think Thadd was paying you a complement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely take on T. Toby is so cute. We also spell some words because of the girls and they also get them anyway. Men love women who can cook !!! Take care, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Toby...what happened whilst you were on our cruise?

    LOL to Thadd being smaller ifit wasn't for your cooking, I remember on the boat him asking for double portions of steak and lobster...he is a BIG eater as well as a big hugger :)

    ReplyDelete