Thursday, August 8, 2013

Prompt Today - Stone

I don't have any real stones like you would find in a garden or road so I had to improvise. I took some pictures of items made of some sort of stone in my house. The coffee and end tables in our family room have stone tiles on top. Then I found two frogs that are made of stone and hand painted (one is very small and one is a pitcher I have sitting on my dining room table. The last item is a hand crafted stoneware bowl we bought at a craft fair. Usually it has fruit in it but I am all out.

 
I went and spent some time with the grandbabies today, so I can't resist putting a picture of Spencer on here even though he is not stone! LOL  Everyone take care. xxx
 
 



4 comments:

  1. well done on finding stones..gorgeous picture of spencer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on stones and Spencer is a little love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spencer is gorgeous xxxx Well done with your stone pics too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interpretaion of stone, oh Spencer is such a cutie. xx

    ReplyDelete