Sunday, August 18, 2013

Friday and Saturday

F is for funnies. I actually had some trouble coming up with something for Friday and Saturday. I finally decided since I have sort of been in a blue funk to use funny pictures, etc. I have found on the internet and Pinterest over the last few months. I still smile when I see them. Hope you do too.





For Saturday (S) I couldn't resist taking this picture of our dog Toby and my daughter's dog Chino sitting and staring up soulfully and silently at Thadd while he ate, hoping steadfastly that he would drop a morsel or two that they could swipe before he could pick it up. They sat like little statues (notice all of the 's' words?) for several minutes then sorrowfully gave up when he did not leave even a crumb for them.

0

I hope everyone had a good weekend. xxxx00

3 comments:

  1. love the quotes and pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you made me laugh, Joy, Love the frog and especially the Meth Lab. I had a border Collie many years ago and she had drunk some champagne from a glass, by climbing on a chair and she kind of looked like that. Take care, xxx

    ReplyDelete