Monday, August 12, 2013

Oh, I'm Behind...I need sweet, drink, and book!

Wow, it doesn't take much to get behind does it? Well, I seem to veer off course every once in a while. Like yesterday I got caught up in my Harry Potter Movie Marathon and that was all she wrote! LOL!! So here is my post on the prompts I missed.

First is a picture of one of my favorite sweets. The only place to get it here is at a specialty store called World Market. There is not one close to where I live (which is probably good for my budget). This is the last one I have left. Oh well! Don't need it anyway.


The next picture is of our wine cabinet. Usually every slot is full but we haven't been drinking as much wine recently for some reason. Thadd mostly drinks beer and I have almost completely stopped having anything but water or iced tea.


And last but not least, is a book I just finished reading. Most of my books are on my Kindle but I still like to turn the pages of regular books as well! I just love books and reading! I probably spend too much time on it as I seem to get lost for hours in a book!


Well, that's all for now. I will have to think on our new challenge. I'm sure I can come up with something that I can take a picture of that doesn't embarrass me too much! LOL!! Everyone take care. xxx


1 comment:

  1. Well done on catch up Joy. never seen that Kinder sweet in white choc. Nor have I heard of that author and I am the same many books on my Kindle but at the moment reading paperbacks I have been given. Just finished the last book I blogged the other day

    ReplyDelete