Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Prompt today is - Time

I think this is a good prompt for me today as I seem to have plenty of time on my hands. I know I have things I could do but that is part of the fun side of being retired. I can always do them tomorrow! LOL

Here is a picture I found on the internet regarding time. I thought it was very fitting. All the different time zones!

 
Well, I guess I had better go back to thinking about what to make for dinner. That will take up quite a bit of my time as I have no clue at this point what to fix. I will close with a video of one of my favorite songs as a teenager.  Take care everyone. xxx
 
 


4 comments:

  1. great ideas for time, hope you came up with something for tea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your take on time today Joy Well done xx
    Playing your Time is on My Side as I write, very apt for us retirees!!
    Must go and get some breakfast now, it is 9.40am LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of the time zones and I'd forgotten about that record of the Stones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the prompt. Not a Stone's fan myself. xx

    ReplyDelete