Monday, August 5, 2013

August View and Prompt - Weather

It's hard to believe it is August already! Wow, where does the time go?

Our challenge today is our view for August and another prompt for photos of our weather or a peek into our day. I am going to post pictures of Henry (my view, and one of Spencer) that were taken at the beach over the weekend. I wasn't there but my daughter provided the pictures. They also went to the aquarium so I will add one from there as well.

 
Stacey said they had a good time but it was terribly hot even with the gulf breeze.
 
 

The aquarium is in Tampa and Henry was fascinated!

Here is some pictures of our weather today. The one on the right is of our sky light in the bathroom where the sun comes in brightly every day, then I took one of our thermometer on the patio. Right at 100 degrees F! Then I added some blue skies with white fluffy clouds followed by some of the gray clouds moving in for our standard afternoon thunderstorm.


Everyone have a great day! xxx

7 comments:

  1. I love your collages, Joy, and the second one is a really interesting design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I took a photo of our skies we had a storm at 5pm and all the dry washing got wet again and so did we, it was a real tropical storm and still warm and humid now as we go to bed!

    lovely photos of the children xxx Love seeing them thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photos of Henry and Spencer. The sky looks lovely, hope the storm didn't last long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collages and your sky is as blue as mine was black and grey yesterday!!. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love aquariums, its like real things that thekids can learn from as well as have fun..cute boys too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spencer looks like a little Buddha. So cute ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super collages and the boys do look hot but happy :D xxx

    ReplyDelete