Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thursday = T for Tootsie Roll Pops

I couldn't think of anything to use today until I saw my suckers. Tootsie Roll Pops. If you don't have them where you are, they are fruit flavor suckers with a tootsie roll center. A tootsie roll is another candy that is a chewy, chocolate concoction that is another American favorite. So here is a picture of some of my Tootsie Roll Pops.


I want to thank everyone for their hugs and well wishes. I am in a better frame of mind today but still worried. We are going to 'crunch' numbers (as Thadd says) this weekend to help determine what we are going to do. Take care. xxxx

4 comments:

  1. No never heard of them over here!

    Hope as you crunch nos that he come up with a great plan (((hugs))) again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope the crunching numbers goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you'll sort something out that is OK for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best to you both, Joy and these Tootsie roll pops look yummy !!!

    ReplyDelete