Sunday, February 3, 2013

The last day...

Today is the last day of our colors of the rainbow challenge. It has been a fun trying to find objects in all of the colors. I am sure we all could have come up with hundreds of different things (except maybe for Indigo), but had to choose a few. I have enjoyed looking at everyone's pictures and reading their blogs. Here is a collage of some violet (purple) images I came up with.

 
Top left is a silly purple frog my husband brought me home from work one day. Top and bottom right are some of the purple flowers in the bouquet they gave me at work at my retirement party. I also added a lavender sweater and my lavender bathroom (hanging on the back of the door). Last but not least, center left, are some late blooming Periwinkles that are a purplish pink.
 
I look forward to our next challenge and hope I can do as well with it. I am becoming more comfortable with the blogging though I am no where near as good with my words as most of you are. Sometimes when I read a blog, a whole new world opens up before my very eyes and I feel as though I am actually there. I love the pictures of your families and where you live. Thank you for all for sharing your lives with me.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely selection of images, it makes for a very calming collage. Those flowers look gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, Joy. I started blogging January 2012, with a "one photo a day challenge". I had always said that I never ever would blog (as if it were a disease, LOL) but now I love it so much and I met fantastic people, there are a bit like part of my family although I never met them and they live far away ! xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous collage of pictures! Congratulations! Great flowers!
    I am glad that we all found a way -
    Luckysnapping in 2013 -
    to have fun.
    You have an interesting blog and publications.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete