Sunday, February 17, 2013

Internet problems

I am sorry I did not get to post more this week but we have been having some internet problems off and on all week. I did plan on typing some early today (Sunday), but it was down all day until now really. So, it's Monday! LOL

At this point I do not scrapbook but I do love looking at everyone's layouts. We do have a group here where I live but since I am still early into my retirement, I haven't been able to check into it. I have committed myself to do some things around the house first (like clean out my closet and dresser drawers) before I let myself really enjoy doing what I want. You know, work first, play later.

I have enjoyed reading everyone's blog on Impossible this past week. Thank you all for sharing and for your kind comments on my 'impossible' time. xxx

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the internet problems, not until we haven't got it that we realise how much we use it (well I do!!) Glad you are still happy in retirement. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Internet problems are a pain as we have all become so dependent ! Good girl for cleaning the house, but don't forget you are retired now, you deserve time off to ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like my slogan, play first then work :)

    Horrible being cut off isn't it:( xxx

    ReplyDelete