Saturday, February 2, 2013

Indigo

I have looked up 'indigo' but I am not sure I have anything that can really be considered a proper color but I will put what I think can pass for it.

This is a picture of the north shore of Cozumel, Mexico. The sea is so many different colors of blue that the darker ones fit my take on what Indigo looks like.


Next is a picture of my grandson Zach (the karate kid) at the lake on his daddy's boat. Zach has always loved the water. The water in the background comes across as a deep blue which reminds me of Indigo.



And last but not least are some cupcakes my daughter was practicing her decorating skills on. They seemed to be a cross between a blue and a purple.



So, that is it for me tonight. Not very interesting pictures but I hope you enjoy them. Tomorrow will be easier for me since violet (purple) is my favorite color and I have more things I can photograph.

Just an aside...I have been watching some reruns of Keeping Up Appearances this evening. "Our Hyacinth" keeps me laughing. I don't know how her poor husband Richard kept from clobbering her LOL! Such a funny show.

9 comments:

  1. lol, yes i enjoyed keeping up appearances too. your daughter is- very talented, those cupcakes are gorgeous! Enjoy your Sunday night and free Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum I wished i live you , those fairy cakes look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even I know Keeping up appearances and adore it and laugh for entire days after watching it. Your photos are so interesting and beautiful that I can't decide which one I like best. The cupcakes are to die for, I live through the entire year for the 2 weeks I can spend at the seaside and your grandson is a star- my daughters also love water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cupcakes. I used to love keeping up appearances too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joy, I haven't managed to keep up with everyone every layout I am so glad you are getting onto all the challenges, I think it will be great to become an avid blogger (and maybe a scrapbooker?) as gift to yourself in retirement xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed your retirement day :-(, sorry. Happy retirement ! You seem to really enjoy it ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joyce,Great indigo. I love those cup cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cupcakes and love water photos too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That water looks so inviting, not surprised Zach loves it, and those cupcakes.............yummy.x

    ReplyDelete