Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Another View

I have been encouraged to add another view of something outside that will change over the months. While I will be sticking with my original choice of Henry for my main view, I did find a few things to take pictures of today. They aren't from any of my windows since there is not much to see from them. I walked around in the yard and found two of our Crepe Myrtles that have dropped their leaves and have bare branches now. I hope they are not dead! LOL! They normally do not bloom until May or June but we have had such unseasonable warm weather that all of the plants are confused. Our Amaryllis have started to bloom too early. So, here are my pictures. Not much, but something different.

 
 
If I run across anything else as the month progresses, I will make sure to take a picture. Henry will be over this weekend with his mommy and daddy so hopefully I can get some new pictures of him. Erik and Reidar (my step grandsons) will be here as well and hopefully I can catch a good one of them too.  Being a grandparent is great because you can spoil them and then give them back to their parents. I do love seeing them and hope when Henry gets older (before he starts school) I can have him over for the day like Lynne does with Xanthe. I would love that.
 
Everyone have a good evening. xxx


7 comments:

  1. Those photos and choice of views will be great, they will change so much. I still can't get over Amaryllis in the garden, I have only ever seen them in the house!!! Look forward to seeing the changes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the same as karen, for us an Amaryllis is an indoor plant at this time of the year!! I think every month you will see some changes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely flowers and I like Henrys view too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And don't these plants just look so much nicer growing in their proper locations.. good ideas, those trees / bushes would change as the year passes too..mmm, I look on having grandchildren over as paying it forward, doesn't seem a moment since my Mum was having mine.. x
    You are doing so great with this blogging Joy, be proud..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kind regards from Jen. She doesn't feel too good but will be back on her feet soon ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. yoour photos always bring a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I am so sorry to be so late commenting, I have felt awful this week and only really felt more myself today.

    I was so happy to see that you found some views and they are marvellous. Thanks so much for joining in and I look forward to seeing Henry again :) xxx

    ReplyDelete