Monday, February 4, 2013

Lucky Snapping February View

As you know, I chose to do my view of my grandson. We just don't get enough weather differences here for me to follow the poem. My choice is rain or sun, with sun winning out most of the time (not that I am complaining).

So, I am putting pictures of Henry's first haircut that he recently got. He wasn't too sure at first about it all but it seems to have ended well. Not a whole lot was cut off really. Just some longish hairs around his ears, face and in the very back. Hard to tell from these pictures but when he was born his hair was very dark and abundant.


I don't think I will be putting anymore pictures looking out my kitchen window because that view is not going to change. Maybe we will be asked to give a view from another window or somewhere else in the house. I hope everyone has a good day. xxx

10 comments:

  1. I like the idea of the view you have of Henry as this will definitely change as the year moves on. My sofa view will feature the growing family and maybe the seasons too by what we wear and stuff. With such odd fluctuating weather here it is odd to imagine constant fine weather you have .. I guess stores will change displays by season..or maybe your masterpiece with cards for special occasions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea, Joy. He is so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  3. great moment to capture- the first hair cut and doesnt he look a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does look cute :)

    Joy, please do take a photo from whichever room you like. Or out of your front door or back door or something that will signify the changes in the seasons, I know your weather won't change much but maybe you have a shrub or something that grows and dies back over the year? I hope you find something that catches your eye and you fancy doing. Do let me know.

    Thanks so much for joining in my challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Henry certainly doesn't seem too sure about the haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of seeing something of Henry changing the is year BUT I agree with Jenni, do also stick to a view from your window or door and note the insignificant but definite changes you notice. I have noticed a change in where the sun is and the washing line and the bulbs have appeared in 4 weeks too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea for your montly photo and we will certainly see some changes, looking forward to watching Henry grow. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. He doesn't look too sure about having his hair cut! It's fun to see the little ones grow, my gson is two this week, hard to believe where the time has gone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to see all the changes in Harry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your idea to "view" your grandson throughout the year is simply stunning. He doesn't look too happy in the first photo but in the end his haircut is perfect.

    ReplyDelete