Sunday, February 10, 2013

Some views of the golf course

Yesterday I drove the golf cart while Thadd golfed and took a few pictures of views on the course. I was hoping to run into some interesting wild life but only saw our routine ducks, turtles, sand cranes, ibis. The exception was these other two birds that I have no idea about. I did see a couple of Robins for the first time this year but I wasn't quick enough to get a picture of them. It was a beautiful day, about 73 degree F, and breezy. To me the wind was a little chilly so I was glad I had brought along a jacket.

 



The top picture is of a bunch of Spanish moss in a tree and the one underneath is a plant that grows here year round but I have never known the name of. It has pretty purple flowers. The next two pictures are of some roses I found blooming, and the last two are of some of the Ibis and the birds I am not familiar with. These aren't the best pictures because I was using my phone.

As the pictures show, I can see more outside than I can from the windows in my house, especially my kitchen window. Looking down my street isn't much better. All you see are other houses for the most part. Everyone else seem to live in more photogenic neighborhoods than I do with some beautiful scenery. Everyone have a nice evening. xxx

1 comment:

  1. I def think you ahould decide on an outside view and anything in Florida will ve an interst tous, you say turtles? well we don't see them in the UK except in a zoo!!
    Keep taking them monthly and I am sure you will seea change in things!

    ReplyDelete