Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Rainbow Colors Continued

Today's color challenge is yellow. Whereas I like the color yellow, I don't wear it. My skin tone does not look good against yellow. It makes me look, well, kind of yellow! LOL

I appreciate everyone's comments on my pictures. Also, thank you for the compliments on the cuteness of my grandchildren. I have to say I think they are adorable as well. But, I would since I am their "MaMaw". We are a large blended family and my grandchildren have quite a few grandparents. It was hard to come up with a name they could call everyone. We couldn't all be grandma and grandpa and all the neat ones like Nana were taken, so I came up with MaMaw and PaPaw for me and my husband. Funny how that all works out.

Colors amaze me because there are so many variations to each one. It makes me wonder just how many shades of red, blue, green, yellow and purple there are? I think the list would be endless.

Here is a collage of my yellow pictures. One of the comic strips in our newspaper is called Mother Goose and Grimm. It is quite cute and I have always enjoyed reading it. Years ago I got a big yellow stuffed Grimm dog. He has a big nose and is comical looking. The little yellow welcome flag is from our front yard. Toby (my dog) contributed one of his toys for my collection. I think it is supposed to be a pelican. And, last but not least is a Ruby Red grapefruit I found in my refrigerator.


 
 
Everyone have a good evening. Tomorrow is my last day of work. WooHoo! Thank you for all of the well wishes. I am looking forward to having more time to do what I want to do. Maybe I will even start scrapping! :)

7 comments:

  1. Great collage of the yellows Joyce :) Enjoy your last day! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you have a great last day. You have chosen some great things for yellow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your collage. Your last day has come quickly. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy your last day at work and great yellow photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection. Love the names you chose for you and your husband for grandparents.

    ReplyDelete