Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Lucky Snapping in 2013 - Week 1 View




Since I live in Florida and we really don't have much in the way of changing seasons, I have chosen my one year old grandson Henry. He changes daily. I see something new in him every time I see him. In this view he is standing at his toy box playing as though to say, I am a big boy now and I can't sit in the floor and play like the babies. He hasn't started walking on his own yet but will walk holding on to your fingers or a push toy. He will stand and play for long periods of time.

I hope this view is okay to start with, because by the time the year has gone by, he will have changed so much, he won't even look like the same little boy.

10 comments:

  1. Hello Joy, I love that we are all finding something unique to follow through the year .. good clever choice .. welcome xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy, clever you doing a different view and you are right he will change monthly and if you can make a mini book of him what a fantastic record too of photo and journalling once a month xxx

    Glad you found us yesterday, I was worried:)

    Can you get rid of your robot thingy we have to do before posting? We all have :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how to get rid of the robot thingy just like I didn't know how to change my picture for my "view" picture. This is all new for me. If someone can give me some direction I would appreciate it.

      Delete
    2. HI Joy.. I think you go to Design / Settings / POsts & Comments / where it says 'Word Verification' click No

      Hope this helps. You may then get anonymous comments but they are usually slotted into 'Spam' so do not show.. xx

      Delete
  3. I think this is a great idea :) Fantastic to meet you and Henry is so cute, it will be a pleasure to watch him grow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely, you made a great choice. I have a grandson who is nearly two, so will enjoy watching Henry grow too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea for a view- he will change so much and it will be great to put all the photos together at the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great idea, Jo Jo I will look forward to seeing Henry grow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry Joy Joy, got your name wrong

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a good idea and he looks so lovely !

    ReplyDelete