Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Holidays Are Officially Over

Well, it's back to work tomorrow. Drat! I am going to miss sitting outside on the patio in this beautiful weather reading the newspaper and having my coffee.  I also finished a book on my kindle. I love to read and having a kindle is nice though I still read regular books as well. One can never have too many books but they do start to pile up after awhile. At the main clubhouse here where we live, they have a library and I think I may have to make a donation soon! LOL My bookcases are full!

Toby, my little dog will be sad I am going back to work as well. He loves having someone home with him during the day. He is one spoiled little dog.

We are all excitedly waiting for the end of March to welcome our newest grandchild. My daughter Stacey and her husband Corey are expecting their bundle on March 30 but we think this one will be early like Henry was. As with her first pregnancy, they do not want to know the gender. We are wishing for a little girl but, as long as the baby is healthy, that will be all that matters.

Not much of anything exciting happening so anyone reading this, have a good evening. I am signing off for today.

2 comments:

  1. I have just bought a new Kindle fire HD. my firswt Kindle broke just before Christmas. I am like you love real books but also love this kindle too!!

    Joy any chance you can get rid of that robot identidy we have to do to post our comments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully I have been successful in eliminating that. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete