Saturday, January 26, 2013

More on what makes me happy

I went and got my haircut this afternoon. I was way past due for one. This made me happy. It is a beautiful day here today. The sun is shining brightly, the sky is blue and it is 75 degrees F. Days like this make me happy. My husband and I took a ride around the neighborhood in our golf cart along with our dog Toby for no real reason but to do it. That makes me happy. My poor old arthritic knee is less painful today. I am very happy for that. All is well in my world right now and that makes me the happiest!

I thought I would add a picture I took the last time we went to stay at the beach. We lodged at a small Mom and Pop type motel. It was the kind of place I would have stayed for a vacation when I was a child. The rooms have small kitchens and such so staying there makes it relatively inexpensive. This picture is from the balcony of our room at sunset. Looking at it brings back wonderful memories which make me happy. Hope you enjoy it too. I am having trouble linking my blogs so if anyone has any suggestions, I'm open for them. xxx



4 comments:

  1. Joy, I believe the reason you can't link twice is because you link to your blog and not to your specific entry of the day. I had the same problems before. Once you have written something and you published it, go to January and find the title "More on what makes me happy" for example for today. Then click on it. Then in your Browser, copy that link and put it somewhere else to link, together with your first name and a number and it will work. For example what you need to link today is this :
    http://jcrowell50.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/more-on-what-makes-me-happy.html

    I believe what you are trying to link and doesn't work is this :

    http://jcrowell50.blogspot.co.uk/

    Good luck and nice post, I liked it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joyce having visited your wonderful country and motel'ed'I know exactly the kind of place you stayed and just love sunsets...usually asleep for sunrises!!!

    If it makes you feel better I couldn't link last night either, will try again today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce, I've never been to Florida but I have friend whos sister lives there so I hear a lot about it. It sounds a wonderful place to live.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous photo today. I too stay quite modestly when I can afford to take the kids somewhere but it is still magic :) xxx

    ReplyDelete