Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Just a short blog

I don't understand our weather this week. It has been cloudy and rainy everyday which is not typical for Florida, even in the winter. We are known as the sunshine state and I really could use my sunny days back. Today though I have to admit the weather goes along well with the way I feel. Had to stay home from work today due to tummy troubles. Oh, to have a cast iron stomach like my hubby!

So to cheer myself I am going to post a picture taken in the spring of some of our Amaryllis in bloom. While roses are my favorite flower, these are just so pretty to look at!


Everyone have a good evening. I am still searching for some serendipity but I think the flowers are as close as I will come today.  xxx

5 comments:

  1. You know Joy, even if UK is known as a rainy country, I still don't get used to it and miss my South of France sunshine ! Hope the sun comes back to you soon. Here I guess we will have to wait a good couple of months !
    Your flowers are absolutely splendid !
    Nice rest of the day, off to bed here. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy.. it is nice to see the sunshine through your blog! Don't men have much better stomachs than us ladies ..! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you are suffering with your stomach and the weather, take care xxx I think those flowers are def a serendipity moment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are well soon. Take care Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon, those amaryrillis are stunning, have never seen them in the garden before.

    ReplyDelete