Monday, January 28, 2013

RAINBOWS.....

This week Janice has gone back to the 365 photo roots of a photo a day and set this challenge for us. She has used word RAINBOW and challenged us to find a photo a daywith a colour a day. So we can remember the colors she has used the mnemonic.....

RICHARD         red
OF                      orange
YORK               yellow
GAVE                green
BATTLE           blue
IN                       indigo
VAIN                 violet (purple)

I think this will be a fun challenge. I love brightly colored things whether it be clothes, shoes, jewelry, or flowers. It doesn't matter. I love them all and while I like red a lot (a lot of my clothes are red), purple is my all time favorite. So, today is red. Here are a few pictures I already had with red in them. The first one is my husband, Thadd that I took as he was playing golf one day (I was along for the ride) in his bright red shirt.


Next is a picture of my dog, Toby laying on a red blanket. He is a Chihuahua and very cold natured. Most of the time he is under the blanket rather than on top of it. LOL



And last but not a least, my grandson Henry in his swing with the red front helping to hold him in.



It was hard to choose which pictures to use because there is a LOT of red in most of them. I hope you enjoy these and I look forward to tomorrow. Everyone have a wonderful evening. Since I am in a different time zone, I am a little behind everyone. I look forward to reading your blogs and I hope you don't mind my comments since none of you but Lynne know me. xxx

10 comments:

  1. Great photos! I am glad I found your blog.
    Thank you very much - now I understand that there are also colors
    the second line - mnemonic!
    /Sounds strange, I am a foreigner and I sometimes I look at things superficially./
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection of red photos, Henry looks a cheeky chap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh Joy, only a few of us have ever met, most of the others met on UK Scrappers and some like me joined last year for the 365+1 challenge. It's great to have you on our journey and I for one love that you are in a different time zone and give us your sunny side of the world views! ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce as Kathi says none of us have met yet,(Ok I have met Viv and Roland twice!)but we are hoping to try and meet someone else during 2013 and we cannot wait for you and Thadd to come over the pond to us :)

    As too lots of photos, the more the merrier :) xxx

    I am off to fine yellow today and take a photo of Xanthe in her striped dress, all colours of the rainbow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce, It is lovely to get your comments so you mustn't worry about that. As others have said, we have only got to know each other as we went through last year on 365+1 and most of us have not met face to face yet. Great to see yout red photos and learn about your life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with everyone else, lovely to have you join us.
    HENRY looks very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute picture of your grandson :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I certainly enjoyed your photos. Your grandson is such a cutiepie. I am really happy that new people have joined the challenge. I have never met anyone from last year's challenge but I am delighted that we can be "cyber" friends or acquaintances.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of lovely red pictures, thank you for joining in Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Henry looks so cute there :)

    Lovely to have comments, it will help us all to bond :) xxx

    ReplyDelete