Thursday, March 28, 2013

March Quotation Part 2


To continue with our challenge this week, Lynne is asking us this question as well.

Look around to see that you could have missed? Take some photos and show us.

I must admit I have been busy all week though if you were to ask me for specifics, I am not sure I could provide much information. You know how it is, you do a little of this and a little of that and before you know it, the day is gone. I spent several hours today trying to tame all of my plastic containers we use for leftovers, etc. They seem to multiply on their own and want to run away from the cabinet every time the door is opened. LOL! It sure seems like time goes by faster now that I am retired. It has been cooler here this week as well which really exacerbates my fibromyalgia. I stay so stiff and it really slows me down. But regardless, if I had not stopped and looked around today, I would not have noticed how beautiful our bougainvillea had gotten since the last time I took a picture of it a week or so ago.



I also had to make time to snap a few more pictures of Spencer. This is one of my favorites. He is holding on to his grandpa's finger (my ex). My daughter and her family are all doing well and adjusting to having a new baby.



I am keeping my camera ready in case I see anything else I may have missed this week. I wish everyone a Happy and Blessed Easter.  xxx

5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you all too, Spencer is looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to all of you too. We even had a bit of sunshine today. 1st Easter for Spencer !!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bougainvillea is delicous, but Spencer is more so. Thanks for sharing XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter to you and Thadd from us both xxxx

    You are right those left over containers to multiply!!!

    Beautiful plant, it would die over here as it is again 0C :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Bougainvillea is lovely. I think Spencer is beautiful. I would love to give him a hug.
    Fibromyalgia is awful but Florida must be one of the best places to live if you have it.

    ReplyDelete