Sunday, March 3, 2013

Look closely. The beautiful may be small

I hope everyone doesn't think I am odd but I have had trouble wrapping my brain around the quote. So, I came up an idea other than taking some pictures of some plants, etc.

This is a picture of the first ultrasound they did on my daughter that shows the baby (Henry) At this point the baby is about eight weeks old and weighs only ounces. A baby's development while in the womb is nothing short of a miracle and in my eyes, beautiful though small.


Here is a picture of Henry that was taken approximately two weeks ago when they were at the house for Thadd's birthday. Big change right?


This is an ultrasound picture of "peanut" her unborn baby. I believe this was done when she was 14-16 weeks (thought it may be earlier). Peanut is our nickname for the baby since we do not know if she is having a boy or a girl. She has four weeks of her pregnancy left but has been told by the doctor that she could go into labor anytime within the next couple of weeks.


Giving birth to a child is one of the most miraculous experiences that a family can go through. Even though these pictures show a very small baby, the images are promise of a beautiful little human being.

I hope I am not offending anyone with these pictures. If I have, I apologize. Please let me know and I will make sure not to use these kinds of pictures again. Everyone have a good day xxx

4 comments:

  1. Joy what a great photos for small is beautiful and wonderfully journalling too, you def will not offend anyone!! Re having to think as the isea was difficult, that is why it is a challenge LOL!!
    I would say you have done very well this week and thank you for doing my week too xxx

    Cannot wait to see another baby born in 2013 and seethe progress in photos during the yearlike Annabelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are lovely pictures, a baby is a true miracle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures.Babies are a miracle.

    ReplyDelete