Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The View Challenge - March

We were asked to add another picture to our view. Here is a new picture of Henry on the floor playing with his cars. He is now walking and trying his best to talk. Of course he can say a few words but I think one of his favorites is 'car'. While he is in his mommy's car, he points out every one he sees go by. LOL



Here is another view picture. I took this one yesterday of a soft-shelled turtle sunning itself. We have many ponds here on the golf course and with oodles of these turtles in every size. This one is quite large. They don't like people and usually go back into the water if you get too close. I wish I could have gotten a better shot but I zoomed as much as I could (I only had my phone camera to use). Right after I took the picture, it went into the water. These turtles are very ugly if you ask me. They are not like your regular box or snapping turtles. They have very square heads and are an brownish color.
 
I will add some new pictures to the other link showing what is going on outside my windows (or in my yard since I don't have much in the way of views out of my windows). I will also have some new pictures of Henry since I will be seeing him Saturday.
 
I look forward to reading everyone's posts and seeing their pictures. Take care and have a good rest of the week.xxx

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo - it reminds me of my daughters who also played with similar cars from time to time :-D. The photo of the turtle is beautiful - the blue and the browns make lovely contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo of Henry and how interesting to have all those turtles around!! Gladthey are frightened of humans!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww he is a sweetie-pie :) Yes, we just get ducks around here, so great to show us this Joyce :)

    I look forward to seeing your view picture too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful picture, bless him at saying car, we used to have lots of hiya's going round the supermarket, lol with Harry

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is a cute thing isn't he! Just on catch up, likign the idea of a turtle not being an unusual site.. so lucky x

    ReplyDelete