Monday, March 18, 2013

To Close Out Laugh Week

To close out the week on the word LAUGH, here are three pictures that should make you at least smile! One is of my husband, Thadd looking silly at a St. Paddy's Day dinner and one is of Henry laughing. He is such a delightful child and for the most part is always happy. The last one is of a female pop singer (Nicki Manaj) I saw on the internet and could not resist copying. I do not like this person's music and I think she looks ridiculous most of the time. What do you think? LOL xxx




 
 

4 comments:

  1. Thadd and Henry look fantastic. Green suits Thadd very much. As of the last photo, I agree with you. Thank you for taking part in the Laugh challenge . xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, the last one is very funny...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only know Thadd smiling or laughing. Such a jolly,happy person to knowxxx

    Any news of the baby yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and photos!
    Please allow me to add something funny -
    When I first saw your blog, I read the title as -
    "And Now A Massage From Me."
    "Wow, interesting!" - I said.
    I think it really is a massage for my brain and thank you for this!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete