Monday, March 25, 2013

The March Quotation

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it”

This is the quote for March that Lynne has posed and this is her first question we are to answer.

Tell us how busy is your life this week? What are you up to?

Lynne will know this since we are Facebook friends, but this is what I have been busy with this week.

Meet Spencer Alexander Lund, my new grandson. Spencer was born on Sunday, March 24 (yesterday).


We spent all day at the hospital waiting for this little bundle of joy to come into the world. Here is one more picture I took today.


The little hat he has on is green on top. My daughter's obstetrician makes these hats for the babies she delivers. I called him my little Easter Egg. That is a pacifier in his mouth which seems to be almost as big as he is. I will post more on our challenge later in the week. But you can clearly see what I have been busy doing. :) xxx

9 comments:

  1. welcome to the world spencer! Enjoy your cuddles, he is gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Joy! they are all so very special and particularly so at this lovely lovely stage.. love to you all.. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. More congrats on Spencer's arrival.He will certainly be a bundle of joy and will keep you and Thadd busy!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Joy, Spencer looks terrific. What a moment of happiness for you and Thad and of course the lucky parents ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Spencer and congratulations to you all, what a wonderful, wonderful thing to happen and a lovely Easter pressie. Enjoy all the experiences this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation Joy he looks adorable, hope mother and Spencer are doing well. Born on my wedding anniversary. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delicious photograph, makes me think of my next grandchild due in May. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aawww congratulations

    ReplyDelete