Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Our Word for March - Laugh


After Serendipity and Impossible, our word for March is LAUGH.

So . . .  How often do you laugh, what makes you laugh, confess all the silly things you laugh about and if you have videos or photos to share, please upload them below. 

This was supposed to be an easy word but I am having trouble with it believe it or not. I have enjoyed others posts, pictures and videos but find I am coming up short on my own. So, I will answer the questions first. How often do I laugh? I find myself laughing quite often, and sometimes I am the brunt of my own laughter. Without really trying I can do some goofy things that make me laugh at myself. I laugh at the silly things that my dog Toby does. My grandson makes me laugh and so does my husband. I guess I am amused easily! LOL!

Here the half hour shows on TV that are supposed to be comedies are called "sit-coms". For the most part, I don't find them funny so I don't watch them. I have only one I watch on a regular basis and it is called The Big Bang Theory. Most of you (if any) probably have never heard of it. I do enjoy reruns of Keeping Up Appearances and feel the British shows are better than most of the ones we have here. I wish I access to more of them. There are some movies that I love that make me laugh through the whole show. One is Old Dogs with Robin Williams and John Travolta. Another is Wild Hogs with John Travolta (again), William H. Macy, Tim Allen and Martin Lawrence. 

So for now, I am going to post a picture of Thadd's birthday cake from his surprise 60th (which was four years ago) party. I think it will speak for itself.  I am going to also put a picture of him in his birthday hat. He is one of the few men I know that would actually wear one. I laugh every time I see this picture of him. I haven't had much success in posting videos but if I can find one of either of the movies listed above, I will try again on my next post and will also try to find some more pictures.





Thank you for all of your kind comments. I think you are all a wonderful, caring group of people and I am so glad to have met you. xxx

5 comments:

  1. I just LOVE Thadd's cake, it's absolutely gorgeous.
    Well if it can make you feel better, I struggle with the word too. I can tell a lot of things of stories that made me laugh but I hardly have photos or videos to show and if I were to tell the stories, they wouldn't make anybody laugh, LOL ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is amazing and it has me smiling as for the hat ;) love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cake. I have the same problem as you , not having any photos of the times we laugh and not being able to upload video's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I saw this post - Excellent!
    / I am apparently was very busy - I'm not leaving your comment - I apologize! /
    Gorgeous cake! Magnificent husband!

    ReplyDelete