Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Selfies - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday

Our challenge this week is selfies with a different prompt for each day. Monday was crafty me, Tuesday was family me, and Wednesday (today) is social me. I don't do selfies, and in fact, do not like having my picture taken at all. I never have, but I will see what photos I can come up with.

This is a rare selfie I took of my hand when feeding the parakeets when we were at Gatorland with Erik and Reidar a couple of years ago. I don't do head shots. LOL



For crafty me I can only offer these photos. This is a corner of our yard at the house we lived in when my Mom lived with us. We had put in all kinds of plants that she liked. After she passed, Thadd and I made this sign and dedicated the corner to her memory. I am not in the picture as you can see.



This is a picture of a frog I made many years ago. I don't really do crafts anymore and of course, my picture is not with it, so this is a close as to a crafty me that I can do.

This is a cake I made Stacey for her birthday last year. Not very creative but I didn't have much to work with and I am not good at cake decorating. It is a beach scene.

As for family me, here is a picture of my immediate family taken at one of the holidays. As you can see, Henry is still an infant and Spencer hasn't even been born. Not a selfie, but at least I am in this one.



An older picture of me and my siblings with my mom when she was still living. I think we were celebrating her birthday.


As for social me, this was taken at Thadd's birthday in February before we left the states. We were at Kobe's Japanese Steak House with family.


Here is one more of me being soical at Thadd's 60th birthday party. Wow, can't believe five years have gone by already.


Stacey likes to do selfies so here is one of her and the boys she recently took.



Sorry I can't offer better selfies. I will see if I can come up with at least one before the challenge is over. I apologize if I have used any of these photos before. xxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. I think the selfies you have shown us are brilliant. It is lovely to see you in the photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy these are brilliant. They are better than I can offer as it is very rare a phoyo is taken of mr. Plus you don't have to be in them,it is great seeing the photos that make up the person you are. Love them all. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have got the right idea.. I didn't expect us all to do Selfies in the teenage sense.. more a reflection of who we are.. and these are perfect! Doesn't time fly!
    I am away for a few days in case you don't see any comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic photos - wonderful memories!
    / Thank you very much for your support on my blog!/
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete