Monday, June 23, 2014

Reveals A Little Late

Sorry, we have had internet problems along with the electricity going out so I didn't get my reveals done yesterday. Here they are today.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday:

The first picture is of the side (pages) of a book; the second is one of my dog's brown spots on his back (dog fur); and the third is a partial flower on the comforter we are using on the bed (not one of mine, it came with the house). So, Karen you were very close if not right on for at least two of them.

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday:

The first one is a fan we use in the house; the second is the arm of a rattan love seat in the family room; and the third is actually a plastic, insulated glass I drink out of.

Thanks for all of your guesses!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part and a great selection. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. I am away now for few days so if I am quiet on the comments, forgive me!

    ReplyDelete