Monday, June 2, 2014

Challenge for the week Transportation

Our challenge this week is transportation with a different form of transportation each day. Today, Monday, is my car. We bought this Jeep Liberty from some friends after we moved to Belize because you really need a pickup truck or SUV to navigate the roads here. Vehicles here are very expensive because of the import taxes you have to pay. I doubt we could ever afford a new car here. Some of the roads here have the biggest potholes I have ever seen. The main highways aren't bad but I can't say the same for most of the other roads. You get used to them though. :)


I miss my nice Nissan Ultima but you gotta do what you gotta do. As long as we have AC in the car that is all that really matters.

3 comments:

  1. Hello JoyJoy!
    Wonderful jeep! I agree with you!
    One has to be adapted to new circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think some of our side roads could be almost like that. They are not very looked after these days - at least in Lancashire. Your car looks as though it will cope with your roads though.

    ReplyDelete