Wednesday, June 4, 2014

From a boat, train or plane

Today's challenge are pictures from a boat, train or plane. I don't think I have ever taken a picture from a plane and even back in Florida, trains were few and far between. I have only ridden a train maybe six times in my life. Here there are no trains at all, so that leaves boats.

My grandson Zach boarding (with help) from the back of his dad's boat.


Dancers on the dock in Roatan

A picture of the passing scenery from our cabin while in Greece. With the clouds, it was beautiful.

One of our cruise ships.

 Boats outside the restaurant where we ate lunch yesterday in Belize City. The restaurant was at a marina.


4 comments:

  1. To your grandson Zach: What a brave boy! Congratulations!
    Nice and interesting pictures!
    Thank you for a good mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection, have to admit I looked at this one and thought eek!!! lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely selection, Joy. I love the one of Zac and his dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely got some great shots for today.. thanks Joy! xx

    ReplyDelete