Thursday, July 3, 2014

From the Back - Day 1 and 2

Sorry I am behind. Our internet has been down for several days and when it does come back it is spotty. Apparently there has been some kind of global attack on the servers (which is happening all over the world so I guess it is our turn).

Our challenge this week is "from the back". The first picture is to be of the back of yourself. So here is mine. 



This is a picture I took of some of the children in town. They go around with these baskets selling things. Not sure what as they don't approach us 'gringos' very often.


And of course, I have oodles of pictures of the boys from behind. Stacey likes to take them for some reason. I guess it is more artistic?


I can't resist putting these pictures of Spencer getting his first haircut on here. I know it is not part of the challenge but he is just so darn cute!


I will catch up with the rest hopefully by tomorrow if the internet holds up. xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July!
    Excellent pictures! The second is really art! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection Joy and I am so glad you can't resist putting photos of the boys up, I love them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those children on your beachfront.. x

    ReplyDelete