Saturday, July 5, 2014

From The Back - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Been a little under the weather with a sore throat for over a week now. Sorry, I am behind but this should catch me up.

Wednesday - The back of a Landmark - You don't see too many landmarks here in Corozal so I went to my archives and chose a picture of the fort I took while we were in Dubrovnik. The inside of the fort is quite different.



Thursday - The back of a flower

This is the back of a hisbiscus in our yard. It was quite breezy when I took it so I had a hard time because it wouldn't hold still. LOL



Friday - The back side of a sign. Again, there are very few signs in Corozal. Only a few stop signs. No traffic lights whatsoever! Makes for interesting driving. Anyway, here is the back side of a stop sign.


Saturday - The back of your journey. Since I haven't been feeling well I haven't been too many places (went to the doctor yesterday) and I haven't felt like messing much with photos. But, I did take this picture yesterday on our way home of a cemetery. It isn't necessarily a 'back view' but we did have to back up the car so I could take it. LOL


And a back view of the chairs we sit in out by the water.


And for Sunday, it is our choice so I chose one of my favorite pictures of Spencer that is a back. It looks like he has on a "super power" cape on but it is just his tee shirt.


I hope everyone is well and has a good weekend. xxxx

1 comment:

  1. They are great pics, never worry if you miss a few! I do!
    Love that cape effect!

    ReplyDelete