Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Summer - Out and About - Monday through Wednesday

Our challenge this week:

This week I thought I would ask you to photograph some ..
Out and About Summer Views, share the summer colours and vibrancy !

Here's a few ideas:

Monday.... Summer shopping
Tuesday....  Summer Food
Wednesday...Sunrise or Sunset
Thursday ... Colourful Clothes
Friday .... Sunlight and Shade
Saturday ... Children in the Sunshine
Sunday ... Summer water
Hope you enjoy it...

Just about every day is like summer shopping here but these are some pictures I took around town yesterday.

Monday - This is where we buy most of our meats except for chicken. We get that at Caribbean chicken (the picture I took there did not come out very well). Frank's is a true butcher shop. They cut everything up right there.



Tuesday - This is the market (just one stall and the vendor we like to deal with, Sylvia). The market itself is huge. We get all of our fruits and vegetables here.




Wednesday - The way our house is situated, I don't really see much of either so I am just going to use a sunset picture from my archives from a vacation we took at Treasure Island Beach back in Florida.



Take care! xxx

1 comment:

  1. The fruit looks really fresh at the market. I like your sunset.

    ReplyDelete