Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Season Views - Summer

Our challenge this week is as follows:

Can you believe we are on our third season.. January was Winter, April was Spring and here we are in Summer!  I hope you are enjoying this gorgeous spell of proper English Summer (or summer wherever else you are!)

This Season's Views : Summer

You can have a lazy week and just post one view for the whole week if you wish, but try and take a view you used back in Week 5, Winter.. or Week 17 Spring.

... but if you want to join in every day, or some days then here's a few ideas..(you can mix these up if you like as maybe you need to think about some of them over a couple of days)

Monday  ... Garden View or Through the Window
Tuesday  ... This season's favourite meal
Wednesday ...  Sky View
Thursday   ... Family or friends
Friday  ...  This season's favourite outfit
Saturday ...  View of a frequently visited place
Sunday  (...bear with me on this one..)   Feet first.. show us your feet / shoes in this season's setting! (apologies for that one, it came from one of my creative thinking design colleagues!) Hopefully we may get snow / sand and autumn leaves but who knows!

I think I will do the whole week because I am not sure I will have time later on. So here goes:

Monday - Garden View or Through a Window: Here is a picture back from winter at our house in Orlando, and a view from our window now. Quite a difference huh?



Tuesday - Seasons favorite meal: Hands down it has to be breakfast at Miss June's. With the big pieces of fresh fruit, she has the best breakfast in town!


Wednesday - Sky View: The sky is so blue here and most days there are few, if any clouds. At night, the stars look close enough to touch! Neither of my cameras do justice at night but I did take a picture of a full moon a few weeks ago that didn't come out too badly.



Thursday - Family or Friends: I haven't taken any pictures of the friends we have made here as of yet. I will have to do that. So, for this one, I will go to my archives and my family. This is Henry with his great grandfather Hicks that was taken in Tennessee over the fourth of July.


Zach out riding his bike with his friends. A typical summer activity.


And my cutie Spencer, always reaching for something.


Henry and Spencer checking out Aunt Chelsea's empty moving truck!


Friday - Season's favorite outfit: Well besides my pajamas, it has to be one of these dresses.


Saturday - View of frequently visited place: We see this clock tower every time we go into town. Can't miss it! 


Sunday - Feet/Shoes for the season: Here is it definitely flip flops (or sandals) year round. This is my collection of flip flops so far.



That does it for me for the week. I look forward to seeing other's pictures! Take care. xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Joy you seem so happy now that you have moved to Beleze (sp!!). So pleased for you and wish I could wear those sandals but cannot bear a thing between my toes!!


    What a fantastic view you have too!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos for the week. That picture of the moon is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tall of these Joy.. you can almost feel the warmth! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent job for this challenge, dear JoyJoy!
    Thank you for this virtual trip!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete