Thursday, July 10, 2014

Through the Looking Glass - The Whole Week

Here I am again playing catch up. I don't know where all my time goes because I really don't do a whole lot but before I know it, the day is gone!

Our challenge this week for Lucky 7's in 2014 is "Through the Looking Glass" with a different prompt for each day of the week. Here are mine.

Monday - Through the kitchen window. I actually have two sets of windows now in the kitchen so I took a picture of both views. Most all of the houses here have what they call 'burglar bars' so you can see them in my pictures.



Tuesday - Through the bedroom window.

You can see our avocado tree in this one even though the view is not much different from the kitchen views.

Wednesday - Image in a mirror

This is a picture from the bathroom mirror that reflects the shower wall.

Thursday - Looking in a shop window.

This was in  my archives. It is bread sitting in the window cooling at the Ynot Bakery in town. They make the best bread and bakery items and they are much healthier than what you can buy in the stores (that have been imported). They use less sugar and more natural ingredients. And, everything is so inexpensive!


Friday - Not what it seems

We did some driving around yesterday and decided to go to an area called Cerros Sands. The picture I am showing you is not really what it seems, no bridge to cross the water. Well, there isn't a bridge but there is a hand cranked "ferry" that takes you and your car across.


Saturday - Something interesting seen through a window. 

This is not a picture of anything I saw but a recent picture of Spencer in a tower in Knoxville, Tennessee looking a lots of interesting things!

Sunday - Window or mirror view on a holiday.

Again, I go to my archives for this one. I know I have used this picture before but I just love it and couldn't resist. I was actually on my balcony on a cruise but that is like a big picture window! We were sailing close to the Greek Isles.


Well, that does it for this week. Everyone have a good weekend and stay safe, happy, and healthy! xxx

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic selection Joy, you have some wonderful views as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your weekly catch up..it flows nicely and always nice to have a peek back at your favourites and some of the children.. I do the same.. wistful for their (and my) youth!

    ReplyDelete