Monday, January 13, 2014

Week 2 - Colors

Our challenge: This week's theme is a nice easy one to continue to lull us into the year : Colours
        with added Daily prompts:

Monday:   Red
Tuesday:   Blue
Wednesday : Green
Thursday  : White
Friday  : Black
Saturday : Pink or Purple (depends if you have girls in the house!)
Sunday  : Brown

Since we were gone all week on our cruise, I am playing catch up. So, all of my colors will be on this one post.

We had a wonderful, relaxing time. Our batteries are all recharged and we are feeling good. We really didn't do much of anything but relax, read, and eat (too much probably at least for Thadd). I have a tendency to eat less for some reason, so usually lose a pound or two. LOL

So here we go: Monday is red. Henry and Toby chilling on the sofa with red stripped pillows and a red throw.



Tuesday is Blue: This is a picture of the beautiful blue water at Grand Cayman Island. I shot this off of our balcony just straight down into the water.


Here is another picture of the sea and the sky.



Wednesday is Green: I don't have many pictures of green things that I have not already posted but I decided to use one I had of our house. It is light green with darker green shutters and green in the awnings. 


Thursday is White: Our cabin steward made this cute little white hanging monkey for us to come back to one evening. He made other animals as well but we liked this one the best.


Friday is Black: This is a picture of Chino, my daughter's dog. He is a sweet little mixture of Pomeranian and Chihuahua. He has long hair and a curly tail. Toby and Chino have a lot of fun playing together. He is starting to get old as you can see from the white on his muzzle. 


Saturday is Pink or Purple: I love purple. It is my favorite color. I wear a lot of pink as well but they are dark, vibrant pinks instead of pale pinks. Here is a picture I found online that I think is fun. I think it was probably 'photo shopped' somehow but I love the bright pinks and purples.


Sunday is Brown: This is a picture of our cabin. The brown wood is nice.


So, that is the week for me. Here's a couple of other pictures just for fun from our cruise. I actually didn't take too many pictures this time around. This is our ship.




These last two are of Thadd and one of the servers that I took when we ate at one of the alternative restaurants. This was the Moderno, a Brazilian eatery where they bring all different kinds of meats to your table. She also had a pineapple to cut slices off of as well. The food was excellent. Thadd is a real meat lover and he was in seventh Heaven!

So, now on to this weeks challenge. xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Joy Thank you so much for your lovely comments and for this lovely round up of pictures esp the ones of your fab trip. So glad it was a restful cruise.. really hope to do one sometime x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent for color week of the challenge. Congratulations!
    It was very interesting to see these photos.
    The ship is awesome!
    The first picture - Henry and the dog - tired - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection and looks like you had a lovely time. xx

    ReplyDelete