Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saturday - Travel

I love to travel and have been fortunate to have been to some wonderful places but there are so many more to see. So instead of pictures of where I have been, I am posting pictures of where I want to go. This is a partial bucket list of where I would like to travel to before I 'kick the bucket'. LOL




The places shown are Scotland, England, France, Ireland, Amsterdam, Hawaii, Australia, Istanbul, Wyoming (in the US), and Bora Bora. I don't know if I will make it to all of them, but I will try!

Several of you have asked about our cruise we are leaving on tomorrow. This is a seven day Western Caribbean cruise that stops in Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Norwegian's private island. We have been to all of these places more than once but we love the islands and this cruise is more about relaxing. We have no plans to do anything more than maybe walk around the port and do a little shopping. We just want to be pampered and not have to do anything we don't want to. Between getting the house ready to sale and the holidays, we have been busy, busy. Now we can relax, relax LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Such lovely photos of your family. I truly hope you complete your bucket list of places to go and have an amazingly relaxing time on your cruise. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you say .. how great to have a plan! I am not sure we can promise great not grey days in the UK but if you get here we must all try to meet up .. It would be a great incentive for all of us ..BFF xx have a wonderful trip x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great travel plans - when you are in France you should go to the south it's awesome. You might add Italy and Slovenia to your list ;-D
    Have a relaxing and wonderful cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK so you are going with Norwegian cruise line again? Enjoy and be pampered too xxx

    Hope you will make the UK soon and we can have you stay and take you to places with you...hurry up!!!

    ReplyDelete