Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sunday - Family

Since I won't be able to post tomorrow I am doing Sunday tonight. These are a variety of pictures of different family members. My son and DIL just recently added two new family members...two puppies. A miniature American Eskimo and a long haired Chihuahua. Zach is in 7th heaven! Zach also just recently earned his green belt in karate.

 

My step-daughter and her family. They live in Ohio and we don't see them very often.

This is my brother and SIL and my nephew and his wife and their little girl Finley. My nephew and his family live in New York. The top right photo shows my nephew, my niece, and my great niece (my nephew's daughter from a previous relationship).
My nephew Travis, DIL Kelly and great niece, Finley


These are pictures of my niece, my great nieces, and my great-great niece. Wow, that is a mouthful. They live in Arizona. My niece Christina, my great nieces, Kaleigh, Kacey, and Gabby and my great-great niece, Eden.


And last but not lease are my daughter's family which you get to see lots of pictures of all of the time since they live here instead of thousands of miles away. Stacey, Corey, Reidar, Erik, Henry and Spencer.



We babysat for them Friday night and always enjoy spending time with the babies. They grow and change so fast! Henry is a pill and Spencer is so sweet. In case you are wondering what Henry is doing in the bottom left picture, he is 'towing' his dump truck. For a two year old he has a vivid imagination.

Everyone have a good week and I will try to catch up with you all on Sunday of next week. xxx

4 comments:

  1. Joy..just in case you pick this up before you leave ..next week's theme is about colours so take lots of pics and you can let us gave a flavour of your hols when you get back .. safe journey and lots of relaxing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures , love seeing your family .enjoy your holiday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Joy what a big family you and Thadd have between you, sad they live so far from each other but hopefully one day will have that big american family reunion that I have seen and heard about!!
    Just love seeing all these lovely photos thank you xx

    Have a great holiday, still don't know where you are going!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!
    Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete