Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thursday - Family and Friends

Today's prompt is family and friends. I haven't seen any of my friends lately so here are some pictures I took Wednesday of Henry and Spencer, one of Zach at karate that his dad took (he has learned how to use a new weapon, yikes), and some others of the little ones my daughter took.







I know I always show pictures of the grandsons but I don't get out much LOL, and I never get tired of taking their pictures.

We are having family and friends over Saturday for a BBQ so I will try to remember to take some pictures for another time. :-). Everyone take care and stay warm and dry.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures!
    Grandchildren are one of the best friends! This is a great touch!
    Jolly weekend and pleasant BBQ - weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that you have such bright weather.. We are planned for more Stormy weather here in the SW this weekend and high rides roo which makes for spectacular seas xc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops..make that high tides too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never take too many photos of grand children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping to go down to the sea and take photos this weekend. Sorry you haven't seen friends much :( Enjoy your weather and BBQ too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pictures, hope Zach does well with his new weapon :)

    ReplyDelete