Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My World in One Word - Monday

Week 4

Thanks again everyone who joined in last week. Life is quite busy here so I definitely wouldn't have been able to join in if it wasn't for the ability to blog quickly from my phone.


Borqna sent me a few ideas and this week I am going to suggest some prompts grown from an idea she sent me... the original was one picture / 20 words but I thought we would make it easier.. I hope!


This weeks theme is going to be 'My World' 


Each day post a picture of 'your world' but start Monday with one word description, Tuesday with 2 words description and so on..

and if you can only post once why not use ten words to describe the picture which shows us your world.

Monday : My World in One Word

Tuesday : My World in Two Words
Wednesday : My World in Three Words
Thursday : My World in Four Words
Friday : My World in Five Words
Saturday : My World in Six Words
Sunday : My World in Seven Words

My world in one word for Monday is "MaMaw". The hubby and I baby sat for the two little ones so my daughter and SIL could take the two older ones, Reidar and Erik to Legoland. It was pretty much an all day affair. Whew, wiped me out for sure.



We enjoyed it though and it was great to have good, one on one time with the babies.   xxx

5 comments:

  1. Marvelous grandchildren, dear JoyJoy!
    Excellent post.
    I like your world, and that - "MaMaw"!
    Great mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean.. your whole mind is on them for that day.. and then they go home ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they just a joy especially cos we can give them back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two little cuties, they're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww they are beautiful, bet you all had a great time

    ReplyDelete