Friday, September 13, 2013

Pictures for the Letters E and R

These are the last two letters of our challenge that I have not posted pictures for. Let me see what I can come up with........Okay for the letter 'R' I am using the word "Rooftops". These are a couple of pictures of the roofs of some houses in Greece.

 
 
 
For the letter 'E' I am using the word "Entertainment". My son-in-law Corey has a band that plays at some of the local clubs. They call themselves Caerbannog. If you are familiar with Monty Python and some of those movies, you might recognize the name. The name has something to do with the rabbit in the Holy Grail movie (I think).


That does it for me. Everyone take care. xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Ah ! Greece, blue sky, sunshine ! They announce a massive storm here tonight. I never watched Monty Python but the name of the band is funny and I like it. Take care and have a nice week-end. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memories eh!!! We are going to Cumbria (Lake District)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greece is a beautiful country!
    It's great that your son-in-law Corey plays in the band!
    I like the pictures and your suggestions for the letters.
    Wish you a successful new week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I ever get abroad I am going to Greece. It just looks stunning and peaceful. x

    ReplyDelete