Thursday, September 12, 2013

More Nicknames and a Photos for I and L

I'm taking up with some more nicknames. I had two nicknames for my daughter. Her name is Stacey and I used to call her Stacey Lacey. Another appropriate nickname for her was "Pig Pen" like the character from the comic strip "Peanuts". That little guy would leave a trail everywhere he went. She was pretty much like that as well.  I used to have to watch her when she was cleaning her room because she would just throw everything in the closet or under the bed. It's funny because she now is super neat.

My son's name is Donald. The only nickname I ever used for him was "Donald Duck" like the Disney character. He shortened his name to Don now but I still call him Donald. That's never going to change. I'll talk about other nicknames in another post.

My picture for the letter "I" is one of the birthday cake my daughter made for Erik's birthday last month. So my "I" stands for "inventive". She is very clever with cake decorating, etc. This was a take of the game "Minecraft" that Erik likes to play. She made all of the characters on the cake.


"L" is for "laughter" so here  is a collage of the kids laughing.


My last picture for "L" is of Spencer 's little bottom "lip" sticking out like he is going to cry. I was told that wasn't the case though, he was just making faces at his mommy.

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cake, Joy and these kids laughing are a joy to watch. Take care, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo and really fit I and L

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol that last photo is brilliant. Wonderful cake. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cake Joy and love the photos for all the different letters too!! Lip was fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cake! Bravo for your daughter - this decorating is really inventive!
    Great photos & collage , Joy!

    ReplyDelete