Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Travel Tales - Tuesday

TUESDAY - WORST TRIP EVER: We love to cruise. We think that for the money it is the best way to go. I do have to say though that we had a terrible time when we took a cruise on Costa Cruise Line. The ship was beautiful but the service was so terrible and the food, ugh, not even good, including the Italian food. Costa is an Italian cruise line owned by Carnival Corporation. They own most of the cruise lines out there now (most run out of the US) except for Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, Regent, Seabourne, and Norwegian. I heard they are trying to buy Princess Cruise Lines as well but I don't know if that has happened. They advertise themselves as the largest cruise company in the world, and I guess they are. Anyway, we took a seven day Caribbean cruise on the Costa Atlantica and I can honestly say it was the worse trip we have ever taken (and we have taken a LOT of cruises).

How bad was it you ask? So bad I didn't even take any pictures! Here are some pictures I found online. Like I said, it was a beautiful ship but I will never cruise with them again. All the beauty in the world doesn't make up for the poor service we received.






xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a ruined holiday Joy. We don't do cruises but if we ever do we'll remember to avoid that cruise line

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen anything like it before!
    Many thanks for this information!

    ReplyDelete