Saturday, August 16, 2014

Sky Pictures - The Rest of the Week

Here are my sky pictures for the rest of the week. Some of them will be from my archives and some are recent.

Thursday - Sunrise
I am seldom up that early since I am not a morning person. It seems like daylight arrives so early here. By 5:00 a.m. the sun is up so I am using an archive picture I have of a sunrise (not here unfortunately) and one I cannot take credit for. A friend who is a marvelous photographer took this one in Tampa (thank you Bob).

Friday - Sunset
Again, I cannot honestly say I have seen a pretty sunset here. I just don't think we are in the right location for that so I will use an archived picture I took where we used to live in Orlando.

Saturday - Through the trees
I took this one a couple of weeks ago because I thought it was a pretty shot.

Sunday - Over the horizon
I'm not quite sure what this one is supposed to be. Here is a picture of what I think it means. This is a moon shot I took of a full moon we were having. Not sure if it qualifies as over the horizon, but I liked it.

Sunday - Sea and Land
That is an easy one for me.

Everyone have a good weekend! xxx

3 comments:

  1. A lovely selection of skies and photos in both these posts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bunch of pictures Joy, I am not sure what the horizon prompt was either.. sometimes my fingers type faster than i can think.. not very fast though! ;-)
    I think just where sky and see meet and you can't see where they join..
    thanks, as always x

    ReplyDelete