Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sky Pictures - Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday

Our challenge this week is to take pictures of the sky with a different shot for each day. Monday is blue skies, Tuesday is cute clouds, and Wednesday, is grey threatening skies.

Here is Monday (and KathiJo, you are right, we don't have much of anything but blue skies).

As for cute clouds, I wouldn't consider this one cute but I thought it was very interesting.

Even though the sky may not look very grey, it really was (that is grey not blue). In fact, it clouded up and stayed cloudy all day.


Be back later in the week. xxx

2 comments:

  1. I knew it was mainly blue for you.. but I am guessing it is still reflective of the weather for the people who live locally... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Joy, that cloud is interesting, And it is nice to see you do have clouds

    ReplyDelete