Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Week Eight - Windows

This is our challenge for week eight:
 
So, our prompt for this week... Windows.
 
I am trying to choose words which are easy if you are short on time and also things you probably have pictures of in reserve if the wintery conditions mean you don't want to get out much (apart from Joy of course who we all envy languishing in her Florida sun ;-)  )

I have tried to expand the prompt and give you some food for thought as well:
  • Monday ... my favourite view through a window
  • Tuesday ... Shop or large building window
  • Wednesday ... Modern windows
  • Thursday ... Traditional window
  • Friday ... Ornate window
  • Saturday ... Small window
  • Sunday... a Window of Opportunity (may be easier to write about than photograph!)
Hope that has given you a few ideas.. or maybe made the whole thing worse.. if so .. just 'show me some windows', a different type each day.
These two windows are in a small bar area off of our family room. They look like stained glass windows but actually they are decals of some sort. I think they are neat. We have the same windows in our master bathroom. It is not a great picture because I took it with my phone though I have to say it looks better on my phone than it does here.
 
 


5 comments: