Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday - Digital or Print

I love both forms but do not have enough storage space for all the photos I have now. So, I don't print anymore unless it is a special occasion or a gift. I shop online and really like that I can go to multiple web pages and not have to mess with ads or catalogs. I do still read the printed newspaper everyday though because I am not real keen on Internet news. The other thing I still like are the grocery sale ads in our Wednesday paper. We have two stores we shop and I like to compare their prices and BOGO offers.

 So, some exciting news. We have received an offer on our house! They are having an inspection done and if all goes well, it's a done deal! We will then be traveling to Belize to look for a place to live. I'm not putting anything on FB since Thadd hasn't told his family yet that we have a buyer, so if we are FB friends, keep it mum please. We are very excited!!!





xxxx

3 comments: